When you are on a road trip, you often want to know what services are at upcoming exits. RoadNinja helps you by providing information on restaurants, gas stations (including gas prices!), hotels, shopping and more. The app brings you services that are within 3 miles of a given exit. This is a free app available for both Android and iPhones.
- Open app.
- Either allow RoadNinja to find your location or select the State & Interstate highway you are traveling. You can also select the exit number you are interested in or just pick the exit from the list.
- Alternately, you can just let the app pick the exit near you.
- You can click on any of the icons at the top of the screen to narrow the results to restaurants, gas stations, hotels and the like.
- You can click on any of the results to get more information on that service. For example, if you click on a gas station, it will give you a small map on where it is, the address, open hours & also the price of gas there today.
- You can share the location information with friends via a “Share” button which allows you to Facebook, Pin to Pinterest, email, text and more.
Here is a screenshot showing what RoadNinja may look like when you open it (click to make it larger):
For more information on using RoadNinja, you may want to watch this video – Road Ninja: The Ultimate Interstate Travel App: