Springpad is a free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. Springpad even offers suggestions to help you do more based upon what you’ve been saving.
- Click the Sign Up button and you can sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or your email.
- You may be prompted to have Springpad send you push notifications, and it’s up to you whether or not you want to allow this.
- Then Springpad will ask you where you want to start. There are many templates to choose from because Springpad allows you to take notes and organize many things. For the sake of us showing you this under our notetaking, we’ll show you how to use Quick Notes.
- Click on Quick Notes and then click on Add this Notebook.
- Then click on Add a Note to create a new note.
Here are some screenshots to get you started with Springpad.
After you sign up, Springpad will ask you where you want to start. There are many things that Springpad can help you organize. Since this thing is about notetaking, here are is a screenshot showing how to select Quick Notes (click to make it larger):
After you select Quick Notes, you’ll be led to this blank screen where you have to select Add a Note (click to make it larger):
You’ll then be able to type a title and enter whatever you’d like about your note (click to make it larger):
You can also add reminders, audio, and photos to your note, as is shown here (click to make it larger):
In your Quick Notes you can add many different notes. When you’re looking at Quick Notes, you just want to click on the + button on the bottom right corner to add a new note, or if you want to make a completely new notebook for something else, click on the New Notebook button at the top of the page. Here is a screenshot showing this (click to make it larger):
There is a lot more you can do with Springpad. It’s been described as if Evernote and Pinterest had a baby. It is a robust app that allows you to organize many different things, so you may want to watch this video showing the Android phone app (iPhone app looks very similar) – Welcome to Springpad:
For even more about how to use Springpad, visit the Springpad Support page. It has a lot of great information on how to use the different features of Springpad.