Color Splurge lets you do selective coloring on your images, which is where you can choose to change the color of just one or many things in your image. You can change your photos to black and white and make just one color stand out, or you can completely change the color of clothing in a photo. Color Splurge is all about messing with your photos colors.
- Download and open the app.
- ColorSplurge will then ask you if you want to start a new project or resume an old one, so click Start New Project.
- Then select where you’ll get the photo from, whether it’s from a photo album or that you’ll take a photo.
- When you get a photo into ColorSplurge, they will then prompt you to watch a video to learn how to use the app, and you may want to watch that because it will be really helpful.
- The photo will get pulled into the app as a black and white photo and you want to use the toolbar at the top of the page to bring back the color to certain sections of the photo and change colors.
- When you’re finished editing your photo, click the Share button to share it in multiple places.
Here are some screenshots to get you started.
When you open the app you want to select Start New Project and then it will ask where you are going to get the photo, as shown in this screenshot (click to make it larger):
After you insert your photo, you then want to use the icons on the bottom of the screen to switch between color and grayscale, as you can see here (click to make it larger):
After you have the picture the way you want it, click the Share button and you’ll see all these different ways to share it (click to make it larger):
The original video included here has been made private, so try searching YouTube for a different one, or watch this one – Best Photo Editing App for iPhone and iPod Touch:
For more information on using ColorSplurge, watch this video – Application Review: ColorSplurge: