With LINE Camera you can jazz up your photos in a lot of different ways. You can apply filters to your pictures, choose from hundreds of frames, add text on your photos with a variety of fonts, and so much more. It’s an easy way to quickly have fun with your photos or to make some promotional materials for the library.
- Download and open the LINE Camera app.
- You will be prompted to allow LINE Camera to access your photos, and you want to click Yes. You also may be prompted for LINE Camera to send you notifications, and it’s up to you whether or not you want it to do this.
- Click the “Start the Fun” button and you’ll enter on a screen where it’ll want you to take a picture. You can either take a picture or click the little photo icon to pull in a picture from your camera roll.
- After you have a picture in LINE Camera, then you have the option of selecting Beauty or Design:
- Beauty is basically the touch up feature where you can adjust the brightness and smoothness of skin, fix red eyes, change the shape of features, etc.
- Design is where you can use filters, add frames, add text, etc. We will focus on this feature.
- When you enter Design, you then want to use the icons on the bottom of the screen to edit your photos.
Here are some screenshots to get you started.
This screenshot shows you the first screen you’ll see as you enter LINE Camera and how you can get a photo into the app (click to make it larger):
Once you get a picture in the app, then you have the option of selecting BEAUTY or DESIGN. Beauty is where you can fix faces, like fixing the skin, the eyes, the size of a nose, etc. We will not show this feature, but you can explore it on your own. We’re going to focus on Design.
After clicking Design, you’ll see the features you can use to edit your photo. Here’s a screenshot showing them (click to make it larger):
After you have edited your photo, then you just want to click the Save button. It will automatically save it to your devices photos. Here is a screenshot showing this (click to make it larger):
For more information on using LINE Camera, you may want to watch this video. The video is a year old and a couple of the features have changed slightly since this was filmed, but the functionality is still the same – LINE Camera iPhone App Review: