If you don’t like LINE Camera, then maybe Photo Editor by Aviary is for you. This app allows you to do a lot of the same things you can do with LINE Camera: apply filters to your photos, add frames and text, add stamps, and use some touch up tools. This is a very popular app that is great for editing your personal photos or photos used in your library.
- Download and open the app.
- You will be prompted to give Aviary access to your photos and you want to allow this.
- Aviary will then automatically show you photos from your device. Scroll through your photos to find the one you want to edit and click on the Edit button.
- Your photo will get pulled into Aviary and you’ll see a lot of different editing options at the bottom of the screen, like: effects, frames, stickers, text, sharpening, blemish removal, and so much more.
- Apply the edits you want to your photo and click the Done button. You can then share the item via different social networks or email it.
Here are some screenshots to get you started.
When you enter the app, after you have allowed Aviary access to your photos, you will see the photos from your device. Scroll through them to find the photo you want to edit and click the Edit button, as seen in this screenshot (click to make it larger):
You will then see a bunch of ways to edit your photo at the bottom of the screen. Swipe to the right to see all the different ways to edit (click to make it larger):
After you have finished editing your photo, click the Done button to see all the different ways you can share the photo (click to make it larger):
For more information on using Aviary, visit Aviary’s Features site which goes over what each of the editing tools does.